The Insurance Discourse community is committed to conducting all its activities and events in compliance with federal and state antitrust laws.
The antitrust laws prohibit agreements that unreasonably interfere with free and open competition. Community members are required to exercise caution in conversation with competitors.
Discussions, agreements, or concerted action to restrain competition such as price fixing, boycotts, refusals to deal or allocations of markets are strictly prohibited.
The following subjects are prohibited from being discussed at Insurance discourse events of on event boards related to an Insurance Discourse event:
- Raising, lowering or stabilizing insurance rates
- Company specific marketing strategies
- Company specific underwriting policies
- Current or future pricing including actuarial projections
- Profit levels including actual, expected, required and projected levels
- Premium cost
- Restricting the availability of insurance
- Credit terms and other ancillary terms
- Company specific criteria for decisions to quote or not quote types or classes of risks
Members who fail to comply with these requirements are subject to removal from the Insurance Discourse community